A bit of information on TableNinja for those who are not in the know: it provides keyboard shortcuts for table actions. It tremendously speeds up my game (particularly on Rush) simply by the fact that I don't need to aim my mouse at the tiny action buttons. All I need to do now is move the mouse from window to window, aiming at the particular window I want to act on, and click the assigned keyboard shortcut. Coupled with the N52TE from the previous post, I am a very speedy poker force (sometimes too speedy, where I misclick :-) )!
Anyway, I grabbed a few bullets from their website, in the event that you don't have the opportunity to learn more about it.
- Provides lightning-fast tools and shortcuts that make playing on PokerStars® easier and more profitable.
- Works with what you play — Cash Games, Tournaments, Sit-n-Gos, Hold'em, Omaha, NL/FL/PL.
- Works with your setup — PokerTracker 3, Hold'em Manager, Stacked/Tiled/Cascaded Tables.
- Speeds up your play with hotkeys to bet/call/fold, bet percentages of the pot, or go all-in.
- Automates time-bank, pot-betting, cash-game seating/buy-in, and tournament registration.
- Has you up and running in seconds with an intuitive user interface.
Cash Game Features
- Starting your session is easy with automatic seating, buy-in and waitlist handling
- Set default bet amounts that are there the instant it becomes your turn
- Size your bets with customizable scroll-wheel betting and bet rounding
- Ending your session is easy with TableNinja's smart big blind sit-out and a close-all-tables hotkey
- and much more...