Now is the time to sign up for Tilt. They are running a promotion in September called "Take 2," where you can get up to $50 for multi tabling for 1 poker point. There are various levels of money based on the amount of days you play. To receive the maximum payout, you have to play 25 days out of 30 in September. By my calculations, you can earn at least 1 FPP between two tables at $25NL within an orbit. If you post your blinds, it will cost you $.35 per table, or $.70 per day. Assuming you fold every hand, you will likely make your poker point and can call it quits for that day. $.70 * 25 days = $17.50 to earn $50.00? Sounds like a good deal!
If you want to sign up for the first time, sign up and get rakeback through raketherake.com using the link (it will get me a referral bonus). You are also eligible for the 100% bonus that they offer when you make a deposit.
Contact me if you're interested in trading Tilt $$$ for Stars $$$ as well. I am beginning to build up my Stars account and am sick of grinding it out with the $10NL donkeys.
Official rules / information:
Take 2 - Earn up to $50 and Double Points
Earn up to $50 cash AND double the number of Full Tilt Points you’d normally receive, during Take 2.
Take 2 runs from Tuesday, September 1st to Wednesday, September 30th. By playing at least two ring-game tables at the same time during Take 2, you’ll earn double Full Tilt Points on both tables. Play as often as you can during September and you’ll be rewarded with cash, up to $50, depending on the number of days you play.
Get up to $50 in Cash
The more you play during Take 2, the more cash you can earn. Reach four different levels depending on the number of days that you play and you can earn up to $50:
* Level 1: Play for 5 days and receive $5
* Level 2: Play for 10 days to get $10, for a cumulative total of $15
* Level 3: Play for 15 days and take home another $10, a cumulative total of $25
* Level 4: Play for 25 days and you’ll earn an additional $25, for a cumulative total of $50
Earn Double Points on Both Tables
When you play two tables on Full Tilt Poker, you get twice the points. During Take 2, we’ll give you a lot more: when you play on two ring-game tables at the same time, we’ll double the number of points you’d normally receive on BOTH tables.
For example, if you earn 60 points at one table and 40 at another, ordinarily you would get 100 points. However, during Take 2, you’ll get 200 points instead of 100. That’s 100 points for your play and 100 bonus points.
You can use your bonus points in the Full Tilt Poker Store to get plasma TVs, iPods, custom Full Tilt Poker jerseys and more, or to enter special Full Tilt Points Sit & Gos and Multi-Table Tournaments.
Register to Participate in Take 2
Follow these steps to claim your cash and double points during Take 2:
* Log in to Full Tilt Poker
* Click on the Cashier button
* Select the My Promotions box
* Click on the Take 2 box
* Follow the instructions on the Take 2 My Promotions page – you must elect to participate in this promotion or you will not receive cash or double points for your play during Take 2
* Return to the game lobby and play at two ring-game tables simultaneously to start earning cash and double Full Tilt Points at each table
Keep track of how many bonus points and any cash you've earned on the Take 2 My Promotions page. Your bonus points will be deposited into your account within six hours of being earned and any cash will be deposited into your account after the promotion has finished. Please read the Take 2 Rules for more details.
Please note that the following stipulations also apply to the Take 2 promotion:
* Players who wish to earn cash and double Full Tilt Points during Take 2 must opt-in to the promotion via a web-registration page in order to qualify to earn bonus points. To opt-in to Take 2, players must go to the Cashier in the game lobby, enter the “My Promotions” section and follow the Take 2 link to the web-registration page.
* If a player plays at more than two real-money ring-game tables simultaneously during Take 2, that player will receive double points from the combination of their top two tables. For example, if a player is playing at three tables simultaneously for a one hour period during Take 2 and earns 60 Full Tilt Points while playing at Table A, 40 Full Tilt Points while playing at Table B and 30 Full Tilt Points while playing at Table C, that player will receive a total of 100 bonus Full Tilt Points for that hour of play.
* If a player is participating in Take 2 at the same time that Full Tilt Poker’s Happy Hour promotion is running, they will earn the appropriate number of bonus points for each promotion. For example, if a player is playing at three tables simultaneously for a one hour period during both Take 2 and Happy Hour and earns 60 Full Tilt Points while playing at Table A, 40 Full Tilt Points while playing at Table B and 30 Full Tilt Points while playing at Table C, that player will receive standard double points on all three tables for Happy Hour play (130 bonus points), plus double points from the combination of their top two tables for Take 2 play (100 bonus points), for a total of 230 bonus points for that period of play.
Las Vegas Poker Coaching (Summer 2017)
49 minutes ago