Full Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 Pot Limit Hold'em - 6 players - http://www.thehandconverter.com/hands/291777
The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter
Hero (BB): $32.60
Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BB with Ac Td
1 fold, MP calls $0.50, 3 folds, Hero raises to $1.75, MP calls $1.25
MP has been playing FAR too many hands. He has a very high VPIP. I raise to juice the pot, knowing full well that he had been limp / calling a lot of hands.
Flop: ($3.75) 5c As Kh (2 players)
Hero bets $1.75, MP calls $1.75
I donk bet out here, to see what he's going to do. I have established a high tendency to cbet most flops, and this is a good flop for a cbet. Villain has been showing down second pair, and worse, so I'm very comfortable with the call.
Turn: ($7.25) Ah (2 players)
Hero checks, MP checks
Good card to set the villain up for a bluff scare card. I think he tried to turn it around on me by checking behind; I expected him to bet out here to represent the trips.
River: ($7.25) 8c (2 players)
Hero bets $4.25, MP raises to $8.50, Hero calls $4.25
I guess he was saving his move for the river; I don't want to see a cheap showdown, so I bet ~half pot. His min raise concerns me because I'm not seeing him bluff river raise all that often. I conservatively call it and feel comfortable knowing that had I 3 bet, I think he would have folded.
Final Pot: $24.25
MP shows Qs 8s (two pair, Aces and Eights)
Hero shows Ac Td (three of a kind, Aces)
Hero wins $23.05
- ► 2012 (36)
- ► 2011 (94)
- ► 2010 (380)
- Iron Man FAQ for rakeback users
- Bad play? What would you do? #5
- The Poker Meister #34 - Bluff catcher edition
- The Poker Meister #33 - Stacker Edition
- The Poker Meister #-1
- Maybe there's something to 24s?
- The Poker Meister #32
- Biggest session to date - 2009-09-22
- A Good Fold! - folding trips
- Stacking with Quads
- My single biggest $ pot to date - $125.20
- Quick recap of $50NL
- A little stop & go
- Another misguided TAG
- A good read
- Sunday night live poker recap
- Professional 300-Piece Poker Game Set $22 FS shop4...
- A misguided TAG
- What would you do? #4
- The Poker Meister #31
- Milestone reached - $2K!!!
- On the road to profitability with AKs
- Single best $ session to date... $260!
- Laptop is in the mail...
- A table full of high VPIP limpers...
- Repping an Ace
- I know that he knows...
- Continuing to run well / play well
- The Poker Meister #30
- Out of the red...
- Running better?
- Still plugging away...
- A great misclick bet
- 300 11.5 Gram Poker Set: $19.88
- Live poker recap
- Ethics in online poker?
- The Poker Meister #29
- Down time...
- What would you do? #3 - Another two for the price ...
- What would you do? #2 - Two for the price of one
- The Poker Meister #28 - WTF Hand Edition
- A little *LIVE* poker scheduled for Sunday
- Another good month... August 2009 comes to a close...
- ▼ September (43)