In light of recent developments, PokerStars is no longer offering real money play to residents of the United States of America and its territories.
The PokerStars Cashier is now available for you to cash out the funds in your real money account balance. We strongly recommend that you use the bank transfer option; to use it, you will need to have your current banking information at hand.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of cashout requests, we anticipate a delay in processing and delivery of your funds. Rest assured that your funds are safe and we will process your request as soon as possible.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any issues.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- ► 2012 (36)
- Card cheating with the deal / 2p2 Concept of the W...
- No sooner than I wonder.... Pokerstars responds!
- When and how? Cashout for P* & FT
- A bit of good news - we'll get our money back!
- Hand charts... A Monte Carlo simulation
- While the sky is falling...
- What would you do? #235 - More live play
- A Mookie / Dank win!
- When it rains, it pours... Part II
- Steps taken to legalize online poker within Washin...
- Stupid things said at the table
- What would you do? #234 - AA no good?
- The rules of the Run Good
- What would you do? #233 - A little live play...
- When it rains, it pours...
- New Micros episode!
- ▼ April (16)
- ► 2010 (380)
- ► 2009 (265)