Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Mookie / Dank win!

I won the Mookie / Dank last night!  It's been a long time since I last won one of these things, so it felt good to finally get back to the winner's circle.  Unfortunately, this was a less widely attended Dank - 15 runners - but it still remains a feat in the blogger world.


I'm not going to claim that I played brilliantly; I sucked out when I needed to, but I had my fair share of getting sucked out on...

Numbono and I played heads-up for about 15-20 minutes, where we were going back & forth with stacks.  He's certainly a pretty good heads-up player, and we continue to trade shots until we got into the following situation:



Full Tilt Poker The Dank No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t250/t500 Blinds + t50 - 2 players
The DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

Hero (BB): t30180         M = 35.51
BTN/SB: t14820         M = 17.44

Pre Flop: (t850) Hero is BB with Js 9d
BTN/SB raises to t1500, Hero calls t1000

Flop: (t3100) Jh 3h Tc (2 players)
Hero checks, BTN/SB bets t13270 all in, Hero calls t13270

Turn: (t29640) Ac (2 players - 1 is all in)

River: (t29640) Qs (2 players - 1 is all in)

Final Pot: t29640
Hero shows Js 9d (a pair of Jacks)
BTN/SB shows 9s 9c (a pair of Nines)
Hero wins t29640

Congratulations to Numbono for his finish, as well as a new player whom I can't recall seeing at the Dank before, MissTourGuide (if you leave a comment with a link to your blog, I'd be happy to give you some link love).

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! Send me an email with your email (it's at the right of my blog). I may have some advert. opportunities for you.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive