Thursday, November 8, 2007

Weekly update

As I said last night, I have been about break-even. I am no closer to my goal of $1,000.00 than when I first started to write this blog. As you can see by the graph, I have been oscillating between $210.00 and $260.00. This is not good. This is called 7-day resistance in stock market terms. I have to break out of this even-Stephen type mold. I haven't been playing altogether stupid poker of late, but I haven't been able to put together a steady run, either. In this game of hold'em, it's all about the consistency. I hope I'll be able to play tonight, but right now, I am dog tired from being up with the kids on and off throughout last night.

Anyway, here are the numbers:
  • Winnings during November: $34.00
  • Winnings since last post: -$11.49
  • Projected winnings to meeting $1K goal: ~$400.00.
    • I am far off this goal. I am wondering, ~10 days in, whether this goal is realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive