I'll be traveling for work during the greater part of the next 2 weeks. Next week, I'll be in Charleston, SC. I don't believe they have live poker there, but I may be amiss. Do any of my readers have any suggestions?
The following week, I'll be in Rancho Bernardo, CA (near San Diego). I know that I can drive up to LA for the Bike / Commerce / Hustler Club / Hollywood / etc. Is there anything in the local area worthy of a visit? I've been to San Diego countless times, though never found a poker room. Any suggestions?
Thursday, January 17, 2013
- ► 2016 (24)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (22)
- Short Trip Report from San Diego - Palomar Card Cl...
- Short trip report from San Diego - Oceans Eleven C...
- All work & no play makes me a dull boy... greets f...
- Soliciting poker in the Charleston, SC or San Dieg...
- Status update & a hand history
- From the timebank; Raising AKo in position at Ctow...
- I was the motherf*cker! I F*ed their motherfs for...
- Reminded of hookers... an addendum to Rob's recent...
- Tales from this past week & a year-end review
- ▼ January (9)
- ► 2012 (36)
- ► 2011 (95)
- ► 2010 (380)
- ► 2009 (265)