Friday, July 3, 2009

Running *MUCH* better!!!

Back-to-Back-to-Back winning sessions! Although I'm still not hitting draws, I can deal with that. However, the suckouts are not as vicious as they were; still getting AA cracked by 9h6h on a turned straight, but I should know better to fold my AA in that spot.

The hand below is kinda standard; I flopped quad 5's and got bet into from a guy holding KK. The additional caller for the triple up was nice as well. Too bad I didn't have a more complete stack, but that was right after the AA busto hand. I can't have my cake & eat it too, hmmm...

On the other hand, though, it seems [in very limited hand history] my live game has gone to shit. I had KK busted twice in a row the other night; once to a running 3 to trip a guy up who called with a short stack with A3o on a 9 high board. The other was KK vs. a flopped straight. Well, at least I'm running good online, right?

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from http://www.flopturnriver.com

CO ($1.85)
Button ($6.14)
SB ($10.17)
BB ($10)
UTG ($3)
UTG+1 ($7.44)
MP1 ($2)
MP2 ($14.58)
Hero (MP3) ($1.78)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 5h, 5c
UTG bets $0.40, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.40, CO calls $0.40, Button calls $0.40, 1 fold, BB calls $0.30

Flop: ($2.05) 5d, 5s, Qs (5 players)
BB checks, UTG bets $2.60 (All-In), Hero calls $1.38 (All-In), 2 folds, BB calls $2.60

Turn: ($8.63) Qh (3 players, 2 all-in)

River: ($8.63) Jh (3 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $8.63 | Rake: $0.57

Results:
BB had 2s, As (two pair, Queens and fives).
UTG had Kc, Kd (two pair, Kings and Queens).
Hero had 5h, 5c (four of a kind, fives).
Outcome: UTG won $2.28, Hero won $5.78

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive