Just a quick entry that Yakshi has been up to his creative genius again, continuing the saga of Quincy Capers. For those of you who haven't followed from the beginning, he's a fictional boy who is a savant of sorts. I can't really tell whether he's a legit player or just a luckbox, but he pulls in the $$$. If you're into comedy and like poker, this is a MUST READ.
The latest entries can be found on Yakshi's site, http://iamquincycapers.blogspot.com/. Perhaps Yakshi has the original entries archived somewhere, and can put a comment on my blog pointing you to them, but it serves to have a bit of background, in addition to being able to read the backstory when you're all caught up on his latest entries.
- Stereotypes and poker - Part 3 of a 116 part serie...
- Any poker in Huntsville, AL?
- What Would You Do #242? - Turned flush
- Stereotypes and poker - Part 2 of a 116 part serie...
- I met a second blogger in person!
- Stereotypes and poker - Part 1 of a 116 part serie...
- The continuation of Quincy Capers
- The backraise... WTF?
- Notes from the Oceans Eleven Casino & Palomar Card...
- ▼ February (9)
- ► 2012 (36)
- ► 2011 (94)
- ► 2010 (380)
- ► 2009 (265)