Tuesday, April 26, 2011

When and how? Cashout for P* & FT

About a week and a half later, and I'm still waiting to be able to process my withdrawal request from both Full Tilt & Pokerstars.  I'm not so much concerned about the money, but I am concerned about the optimal way of cashing out.  I tried the withdrawal function on Pokerstars last night and got nowhere.

As far as Pokerstars is concerned, they've already released a cash out FAQ on 2p2 as well as numerous other places, addressing how they will work with tournament tickets & T$; they will be converting them to cash.  I currently have 3 $215 SCOOP tickets (won in the WBCOOP events), as well as a $215 Sunday Millions entry, a $55 SCOOP entry, a Step 1 ($7.50) ticket and Step 2 ($27) ticket.  From my rough estimates, I figure the cumulative of those tickets is worth around $850-900.  Nice!

However, it seems as though Full Tilt has been quiet on the issue of cash outs.  Rumor has it that they will follow Pokerstar's lead, cashing out tickets & T$, but what will happen to the Iron Man medals & Full Tilt Points?  I have been playing on Full Tilt for long enough that I have built up a "significant" amount of points and medals - I've been using the medals to play the daily $27 guarantees prior to the US shutdown, but I still have 1100+ medals, and 160k+ points, with 2 $27 tournament entry tickets remaining in my account.  Should I convert my medals / points to tickets, figuring I'll get better value than a payout of the points directly?  The tournament entry tickets are the best value, and if they give me a pittance for points -> $$$ conversion, perhaps I'd be better off preemptively converting my points / medals -> tickets.

Any thoughts / suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive