Friday, September 11, 2009

Still plugging away...

I've earned $15 toward my $50 Take 2 Full Tilt bonus... Another 4 more days & the total will be $25. This should be easy money!

I've been running roughly even since my case of the run bads last week. Overall, I'm down about $200 on the month, which is NOT good. However, I do think I can overcome that amount and turn a profit.

I bought a new laptop today; a HP HDX16T, which has a 16" 1920x1080 resolution screen. I'm going to be able to 6 table without any overlap. Below are the stats if anyone is interested. I got quite a deal on it, in my opinion: $699.99 incl. shipping, before tax.


HP HDX16t Premium Series Notebook PC
• Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 1 (64-bit)
• Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo Processor P7450 (2.13GHz, 3 MB L2 Cache, 1066MHz FSB)
• FREE Upgrade to 4GB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm) from 3GB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm)
• FREE Upgrade to 320GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
• 512MB NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT
• FREE Upgrade to 16.0" diagonal High Definition HP Ultra BrightView Infinity Display (1920x1080p)
• FREE Upgrade to Blu-Ray ROM with SuperMulti DVD+/-R/RW Double Layer
• Webcam + Fingerprint Reader with HP Imprint Finish (Fluid)
• Intel Next-Gen Wireless-N Mini-card
• No TV Tuner w/remote control
• HP Color Matching Keyboard
• 6 Cell Lithium Ion Battery
• No Productivity Software
• HP Home & Home Office Store in-box envelope

If anyone is interested, I think the deal I got expires today (2009-09-11), so let me know & I will post the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive